In-person or online, now more than ever auctions have become the preferred method for selling real estate by providing a personalized way to showcase an individual property or community to the marketplace. “A key ingredient to our success at Slyman Auction is the customized marketing campaign that we present for each property,” said Laura Slyman, President of Slyman Real Estate and Marketing Director for Slyman Auction. “Each auction involves different circumstances, and must be handled individually.”
Because transactions are closed in 30 days or less, auctions offer sellers the opportunity to move properties much more quickly than traditional listings. Time-consuming private negotiations are eliminated, and the Auctioneer’s focused-marketing skills bring in the maximum number of qualified buyers.
At Slyman Auction, we walk you through simple steps to success:
1. Give us a call to schedule an initial consultation.
2. We’ll make an on-site inspection of your property, and give you our evaluation.
3. You’ll receive a written proposal detailing your auction date, location, time, advertising costs, commission, all auction-related expenses, and anything else you need to know.
4. The proposal will be agreed upon, and legalized with a written agreement signed by you and Slyman Auction.
5. Over the next several weeks, your ideal prospects will be targeted with a customized marketing campaign advertising your property.
6. Your auction will take place on-site, or online.
7. Your sale will be closed within 30 days!
At Slyman Auction, we’re here to manage the process, answer your questions big and small, and keep you informed. If you’ve been worried for even five minutes about selling your property, we believe that’s four minutes and thirty seconds too long! Let us help you experience the Auction Method, where the guesswork, inconvenience, and weeks of waiting will disappear. Give us a call today to explore whether an auction is the answer to your selling needs!
Experience the excitement! Sign up to be notified of our latest auctions.
Contact us today to learn about the unique advantages of selling through the Auction Method.